Thursday, April 5, 2012

The best gift from God!

God gifted you to me to fill the void in my life which was getting unbearable.  God gifted you to me so that I feel complete with your tiny hands in mine, the way you seek me out at night, touching and clinging onto my arm- I bet you feel reassured by my presence but let me tell you- I feel reassured by YOURS. I love your furry head tucked against my arm- I love your slightly long nails scratching me as you look for my hand in the dark. God gifted you to me so that my days and nights are filled with a peace so tranquil that I feel I'm floating sometimes. God gifted you to me so that all my other past achievements pale in comparison. God gifted you to me so that I am a better person. God gifted you to me so that I can work hard at leaving a legacy for you. God gifted you to me so that I dont feel lonely anymore. You are the best gift I could've ever asked for. My queen- Raania

No comments: