Saturday, September 22, 2012

Blue Beads


R is generally very cranky towards meal-times. At the risk of sounding like a useless mother, I sometimes cannot quite fathom what she wants. More so with my choice of food for her- if I make egg, she asks for sooji. If I make moong dal, she'll ask for rice. If I make.. Well, you get the drift.
During these amazing meal times- lasting well into an hour, I have to find new things/ toys/ products to distract her. She likes kitchen utensils, books, clothes, electronic gadgets but most of all- my jewellery- the large chunky beaded necklaces and earrings being her favourite. Oh and also handheld mirrors and compact mirrors! 
The other day, I was surprised to find her with my drawer open, diligently shuffling through the myriad contents of a potentially dangerous assorted items- basket and finding the glittery I Love NY compact mirror her Aunt had gotten on her last trip..  Girls!

No comments: